In a fit of revenge, a young man was brutally murdered by stabbing him with knives, people are angry

Pratapgarh : A brick kiln owner was murdered in a minor quarrel. The miscreants first called the businessman outside his house and attacked him with a knife. Meanwhile, the angry family members set the accused’s dhaba and liquor shop on fire. They also pelted stones at police vehicles and blocked the Pratapgarh-Ratlam highway. The incident took place late Monday evening in Kherot village of Pratapgarh. The situation in the village is still tense and more than 200 policemen are deployed on the spot.

murder to avenge a slap

DSP Herambh Joshi said that the Dhaba and the brick kiln are located close to each other in Kherot village of Kotwali police station area. Dhaba owner Jaisingh Labana and brick kiln owner Ghanshyam Prajapat (38) son Banshilal Prajapat had an argument a few days ago over the issue of dust flying. On Monday evening at 6 o’clock, there was an argument again on the same issue. Ghanshyam slapped an employee of the Dhaba. After the incident, Ghanshyam went home. At 8 pm, 6 people including Jaisingh reached Ghanshyam Prajapat’s house on two bikes. They first beat up Ghanshyam, after which Jaisingh attacked him with a knife. Ghanshyam died on the spot. After the incident, everyone fled.

called out and called outside the house

Ghanshyam’s brother Ashok Prajapat said- The miscreants who came on a bike called Ghanshyam out of the house. As soon as he came out, they attacked him. I came after hearing the noise and they were trying to enter the house while beating Ghanshyam. They had stabbed Ghanshyam on his chest. He fell unconscious. We took him to Pratapgarh District Hospital. Where the doctor declared him dead.

Dhaba and liquor shop set on fire

Angry with the murder, Ghanshyam’s family and other people set fire to the Dhaba and the shop of accused Jaisingh Labana at around 10 pm on Monday night. The state highway was blocked at night itself demanding action against the accused. Stones were also pelted at the police vehicles that reached the spot. The blockade was opened after about four hours at around 2 am after persuasion by Minister Hemant Meena and the police. Police from several police stations have been deployed at the spot since night. Officials say that different teams have been dispatched to search for the accused.