Former MLA Rajendra Gudha sat on a dharna in Jhunjhunu over the death due to electric shock, a big demand came up in the video

After the death of a youth due to electrocution and drowning during rain near Panchdev temple in Jhunjhunu, a protest was held against the administration. Former MLA Rajendra Singh Gudha reached BDK hospital. Former MLA Rajendra Gudha held the administration responsible for the death and demanded compensation for the deceased and the injured.

Action was also demanded against the careless officials. Rajendra Gudha reached the ICU ward of BDK Hospital to meet the injured. There was no doctor here. The nursing staff referred one of the injured to Jaipur when his condition became critical.

Gudha said- ICU ward is in bad condition

Former minister Rajendra Singh Gudha said that he went to the ICU ward to meet the injured. When he went there, the situation was very bad. There was not a single doctor in the ICU ward. There was only nursing staff. Such a big accident has happened. People are hanging between life and death. There was no arrangement in the hospital. He said that a nursing staff referred a seriously injured person to Jaipur. Gudha said that this is gross negligence. This will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Action should be taken against those concerned.

Former MLA Rajendra Gudha sat on a dharna in the hospital premises. He demanded compensation of Rs 50 lakhs to the family of the deceased, a government job to a family member, and registration of a case against the responsible officials of the Electricity Corporation. He also demanded action against the hospital administration. Gudha said – such a big accident has happened, the collector should also come to the hospital. The dharna will continue until their demands are met. Rajendra Gudha said that there was an alert about the rains beforehand. Local people told that there was already current in this pole, the officials of the Electricity Corporation were informed, but no attention was paid.

Similarly, the entire city was submerged in water in just one rain. This is a big negligence of the administration. Action should be taken against careless officials. Rajendra Gudha sat on a dharna in the hospital till late evening. He kept demanding to call the collector to the dharna site and hear the matter.